Monday, June 18, 2007

My niece Shweta (we call her Chinnu) who lives in Dubai wrote this short biography for school. It just made my heart melt & so I thought I would share it. Thank you Chinnu for sharing your work with us. My favorite part is Chinnu's ambition in life: A Flight Commandant.
Shweta’s life.

Hello. My name is shweta. I am 10 years old.
I study in Our Own English High School Dubai. I study in 5th grade. I live in the country of UAE. I live in qusais Dubai. My hobbies are playing, reading, studying watching television, clay modeling, helping mother and father and painting. My best friend in school is Naela, Saeda, Sahir, Safiya and Afshan. I have 4 members in my family. They are my mother, my father, my sister and I. My mother’s name is Amutha. My father’s name is Suresh and my sister’s name is Pooja. My mother works as a doctor in Palm jumeirah in the middle of the sea. My father works as a doctor in Dubai hospital. My sister is 14yrs old. She is in 9th grade. She studies in the same school. My ambition in life is to become a flight commandant. I will achieve it by learning how to fly a plane. I should take my passengers safely to their respective country. I will not make any accidents to injure them. Example- crashing the plane without filling the petrol and without checking the tires. I like to see the beautiful white clouds near the plane and the beautiful birds flying below and above my plane. So I like to be a flight commandant. My favorite food is junk food. HAHAHAHAHA
Just kidding!!!!
I like noodles and chicken. My favorite drinks are Pepsi, Miranda, Fanta, 7 up and mountain dew. My respective country is INDIA!!!!!! I live in Cochin. Now I like to say a few words about my state Cochin. Cochin is a beautiful state with flowers, free roads and green grass. In Cochin, my building’s name is Panchavati apts. In that apts. I had so many friends that I couldn’t even count them. My best friend in that apartment was Varun. My sister’s best friend was Jerusha. So that’s my life called shweta’s life.
Thank you.


No comments: